Tuesday, August 28, 2012

McKayla Maroney

 A photo that I always seem to remember is the photo of McKayla Maroney , once she received her silver medal. The photo is of her standing there with her arms crossed and an "I'm not impressed" facial expression. The photographer used a wide aperture to focus just on McKayla. By doing this, the audience looking at the photo cannot be distracted by the people in the background, sitting in the stands. I always seem to remember this photo, because I believe she should have been happy that she was given the honor of being the second best in the world. It also seems to stick in my mind because after this photo was released, many people started to make fun of her and editing the picture or putting her in other pictures with that face saying "I'm not impressed." This photo reminds me to always be thankful and happy for everything I accomplish.

1 comment: